It is always nice to be addressed personally in an e-mail.
However, if what follows is ‘one size fits all’, you will not get good results.
The more personal details you use, the more your contact will feel like you’re addressing them.
- Do you have any other details apart from the e-mail address or mobile number?
- What details?
- Can you use them in your communications?
The same e-mail is sent to John and Olivia, but with personalisation it is totally different:
How does it work in Addemar?
Personalising in Addemar is easy:
- Go to segment.
- Here you will get an overview of the different fields in Addemar.
- Next to each field there is a code.
- Place this code in the text you want to use.
- And test it!
Example of a possible database :